Lesson 12 Seeing the World Text A If someone offered to pay all my expenses for a month's holiday anywhere in the world, I would feel very surprised and very excited. It would be difficult to decide w

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

[00:00.00]Unit 20 The world of work [00:05.80]3.While you read We can work it out. [00:14.94]Getting a good job in Britain today is far from easy. [00:22.10]More and more young people are going to university, [00:27.38]so a degree has become the mini

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 创新国际英语教程 学生用书 3

If the world were a Village of 100 People 如果世界是个一百人的村落 David J.Smith/大卫.史密斯 Shelath Armstrory /谢拉.阿姆斯壮 If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all the exstin

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

You got ten steps 'til the door Still not sure what you want You got three right reasons to leave But you're still staring right at me Tell me, what are we fighting for? Can't we get anything right anymore? I'm here, giving you all of me I don't wann

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

《Till The World Ends》是小甜甜布兰妮斯皮尔斯(Britney Spears)最新录音室专辑《Femme Fatale》中的歌曲,由电音小天后Ke$ha创作。正如Ke$ha日前在接受采访时对该单曲评论的,当你外出做巡演的时候

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Former world No.1 Ivanovic upset at China Open BEIJING, Oct. 3 (Xinhua) -- Serb Ana Ivanovic's 4th consecutive run to the quarterfinals at the China Open was snipped here on Wednesday as the former world No.1 lost to Romina Oprandi of Switzerland in

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The U.N. Conference on Trade and Development says the outlook for the world economy is very bleak. UNCTAD warns Europe is facing a full-fledged recession next year, and the best the United States and Japan can look forward to is a period of stagnatio

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

New Supercomputer Could be World's Fastest Scientists at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in the U.S. state of Tennessee have unveiled what could be the worlds fastest supercomputer. The new computer, named Titan, is capable of making more than 20,0

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Agricultural Bank of China (ABC) is set to raise up to 23.2 billion U.S. dollars in the world's largest listing, according to the price range the lender set for its shares. ABC said late Monday in a statement(声明)

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, July 29 (Xinhua) -- South Africa's Cameron van der Burgh obliterated the world mark and won the men's 100m breaststroke gold medal at the London Olympics on Sunday. Burgh posted 58.46 seconds to wipe out the previous world record set by Austr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- Britain has made an official offer to help Brazil prepare for the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games. In an open letter issued on Thursday, the British consulate in Rio said it was ready to share its experiences

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Are you living consciously in an unconscious world? You may have noticed that our world is something of a chaotic place lately. Loud. Noisy. Frantic. Angry. Violent. Fearful. Just watch the news. Actually, dont. And by world, I mean the physical worl

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 9 (Xinhua) -- Former Brazil coach and World Cup-winning midfielder Dunga says Spain needs to win another two World Cups before being considered in the same company as the South American football giants. Dunga captained Brazil to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- The Brazilian government will spend 1.17 billion reais (579 million U.S. dollars) on the security of the FIFA World Cup 2014, state news agency Agencia Brasil said Wednesday. Agencia Brasil said that three quarters

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

FIFA to announce 2018 World Cup host cities next Saturday MOSCOW, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- The International Federation of Football Associations (FIFA) confirmed on Friday it would announced the host cities of the 2018 World Cup in Russia next Saturday.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama's expression of support for same-sex marriage is generating both praise and criticism here in the United States. People around the world are also taking time to reflect on his historic announcement. An Egyptian florist in

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Russia to pour more money into World Cup: official MOSCOW, Sept. 30 (Xinhua) -- The 2018 World Cup will cost Russia over 19 billion U.S. dollars, as the country needs more money for preparation works, Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko said Sunday.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

金属:LoveX - End Of The World 相关介绍 :Lovex是一只来自芬兰的Glam-Rock乐队,他们成立於2001年秋天,团员为Theon (vocals), Vivian Sin'Amor (guitar), Sammy Black (guitar), Christian (keyboards), Julian Drain (drums), and Ja

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Woke up and wished that i was dead With an aching in my head I lay motionless in bed I thought of you and where you'd gone And let the world spin madly on Everything that i said i'd do Like make the world brand new And take the time for you I just go

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Is this our last chance to say all we have to say? Hiding here inside ourselves, we live our lives afraid so close your eyes and just believe in everything youre told Cause in this land of great confusion, its easy to give up control Chorus: Strange

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲